PT Electronic Data Interchange Indonesia (PT EDII) is engaged in telecommunications, information technology, electronic data interchange and the distribution installation and maintenance of communications equipment.
The company was established in July 1995 by Indonesia Port Corporation, which holds a 51% stake, and PT. Sisindosat Lintasbuana (a subsidiary of PT Indosat), which held the remaining 49%.
Today, all of the shares held by PT. PT. Sisindosat Lintasbuana a have been transferred to PT. Sisindokom Lintasbuana.
Address : Wisma SMR Building 10th floor, Yos Sudarso Street Kav 89, Jakut 14 350
Phone Number : 62-21-6505829 Fax: 62-21-6505987