Home » IPC Profile » Our Services
The business scope of the Indonesia Port Corporation covers several activities as follows :
- Supply and/or service related to docks and waterways for ship traffic and docking;
- Supply and/or service related to pilotage and ship holding;
- Supply and/or service related to berths and other facilities to moor ships and to load and unload containers, liquid bulk, dry bulk, multi-purpose bulk, goods including animal goods (general cargo), and facilities for passengers and/or vehicles to board and disembark;
- Supply of loading and unloading services for containers, liquid bulk, dry bulk (general cargo) and vehicles;
- Supply and/or service related to terminals for containers, liquid bulk, dry bulk, multi-purpose bulk, passengers, public services and RORO facilities;
- Supply and/or service related to warehouses, storage yards, tanks/storage receptacles, port transportation, loading and unloading equipment and port equipment;
- Supply and/or service related to land for buildings, workshops and other facilities necessary for improved multi-mode transportation;
- Supply and/or service related to electricity, drinking water and waste disposal;
- Supply and/or service related to refueling for ships and other vehicles within the port;
- Supply and/or service related to the consolidation and distribution of goods, including animals;
- Supply and management of consulting services, education and training related to the port;
- Operation and management of container depots, including cleaning, fumigation, repairs and logistical services;
- Operation of customs zones and temporary storage.
In addition to its main business activities, Indonesia Port Corporation has also developed other activities to help the company achieve its goals and optimize the use of its resources. These include freight services; equipment and facilities rental and repair services; vessel and port equipment maintenance services; ship-to-ship cargo transfers and related services; management of property outside the main port activities; management of industrial estates; tourism and hospitality facilities; consultancy and port surveying services; communication and information services; port construction services ; freight forwarding services; health services; supplies and catering; vehicle parking and shuttle bus services; diving and salvaging services; tally services; port fitting services; and weighing services.