The Nomination and Remuneration Committee (NRC) as a supporting organ of the Board of Commissioners assists the Board of Commissioners of PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero) is to provide support to the Board of Commissioners in overseeing the implementation of the nomination and remuneration policies of Directors, Management Teams and employees.
NOMINATION AND REMUNERATION COMMITTEE BASIS
IPC Nomination and Remuneration Committee legal basis for activities are:
- Law Number 19 of 2003 concerning State -Owned Enterprises.
- Minister of State-Owned Enterprises Decree Number PER-01/MBU/2011 dated August 1, 2011 concerning Implementation of Good Corporate Governance in State-Owned Enterprises.
- Minister of State-Owned Enterprises Regulation Number PER-12/MBU/2012 dated August 24, 2012 concerning Supporting Organs for the Board of Commissioners/ Supervisory Board of State-Owned Enterprises.
- PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II Articles of Association (Notary Deed Imas Fatimah, SH number: 1 dated December 1, 1992 which has been amended several times with Notary Deed Agus Sudiono Kuntjoro, SH number: 2 dated August 15, 2008).
- PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero) Board of Commissioners Decision No.09/KEP-DK/PI.II/VII-2017 concerning the Update/Stipulation of PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero) Charters for the Audit Committee, Risk Management Monitoring Committee, Nomination & Remuneration Committee
NOMINATION AND REMUNERATION COMMITTEE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee are based on Board of Commissioners Decision No. 09/KEP-DK/ PI.II/VII-2017 dated July 14, 2017 concerning the Update/ Stipulation of PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero) Charters for the Audit Committee, Risk Management Monitoring Committee, Nomination and Remuneration Committee, as follows:
- To provide recommendation on candidate members for the Company’s subsidiaries’ Board of Directors to the Board of Commissioners to be submitted to the General Meeting of Shareholders;
- To prepare and provide recommendations on the system and procedure for the selection and/or replacement of Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors members to the Board of Commissioners to be submitted to the General Meeting of Shareholders;
- To evaluate the remuneration policy;
- To provide recommendations to the Board of Commissioners, regarding:
- Remuneration policy for the Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors to be submitted to the General Meeting of Shareholders.
- Remuneration policy for employees as a whole to be submitted to the Board of Directors.