Sunda Kelapa Port Branch is located in Jakarta Bay and served as the transit point for ships between nations during the Portuguese administration since 1527. Sunda Kelapa Port Branch became known in the 12th century as a port of transit by ships from China, Japan, South India and the Middle East that brings porcelain, coffee, silk fabric, and others in exchange for spices and other agricultural crops. Nowadays, Sunda Kelapa Port Branch is mainly utilized for local cargo stevedoring. Inter-island ships and commercial vessels, such as Phinisi or Bugis Schooner with its distinctive shape, visits this port, carrying commodities. These commodities include wood, essential supplies, haberdashery, and building materials.